© 2008 Chiron Concepts
Webmaster: Colin Dovey
1. Help you to be your own best friend - a powerful way to boost your confidence.
2. Stop you undermining your own abilities,
3. Develop your sense that life is really worth living.
4. Help you to stop blaming others for your shortcomings.
5. Work closely with you to identify your individual strengths and personal challenges,
6. Seek to resolve significant issues suggested by your personal background.
7. Place a strong emphasis on the constructive use of your free will, motivation,
8. Seek enhanced personal interaction to maximise your personal fulfilment in all
areas of life
9. This includes family dynamics and relationships, goal-setting, career, and clarification
of your life purpose to give it REAL meaning.
CLICK HERE TO READ
MY AMAZING CHALLENGE TO YOU:
Well established in the USA, the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand, the concept
of Life Coaching is now becoming extremely popular in South Africa.
A therapist may just confine things looking how your past is affecting your life
A LIFE COACH
1. Embraces the whole spectrum
2. Examines your past, and your current reality, NON-JUDGEMENTALLY.
3. Zeros in on practical strategies for change, building on your strengths.
4. Does some scenario planning, looking at what can be projected for your future,
and developing “what if” questions.
5.Gets down to the REAL issue of understanding the meaning of your life
6. Establishes your TRUE life purpose.
7. Rekindles the PASSION
8. Ensures Laser-sharp focus
1. Primary review, in depth, the story of your life thus far
2. Highlighting your key experiences, turning points, successes, aspirations, and
what means most to you.
3. We examine your attitudes, towards yourself and others, including close and cursory
4. Your health, exercise and dietary habits may come under discussion,
5. Your social interaction, your academic achievements, and spiritual or holistic
concerns where relevant.
What is critically important to the whole exercise?
1. Most of us stumble along the way, is making plans, but not externalising them,
2. Making a commitment and achieving what you want from life.
3. Using me as your ongoing mentor.
That one KEY ELEMENT - mentoring, is often the critical difference between abject
failure and mind blowing success.
PLEASE CLICK HERE:
You are here